1. Busy, busy, busy, busy, BUSY week. IEP’s, working (me), packing Jim’s grandmother for a move, Celebrate Recovery, church meetings….I honestly don’t know how you single moms do it. I have had laundry on my living room floor for a few days and no time or energy to just put in into a basket and get it out of there.
2. On the good–no, GREAT news front, Jim will be starting a consulting job early next week. Can I get a halleluia?! (tomorrow is 4 months since his last job)
3. If you reread#1, I have been working this week. I spent 5.5 hours in someone’s kitchen yesterday decluttering and organizing. Today will be her dining room and office. I also have another client next week, so I’m tickled pink. I love working, although it wreaks havoc on my own home. 😀
4. Although I completely stink at the party planning stuff, I am hosting a “Spa Party” next Saturday for Catie, who will be 8. I sent out 6 invitations, asking for RSVPs by Saturday the 5th. I have heard from two moms. Thanks. I can’t believe how rude people are these days. (this is a sore spot–this is my 3rd party with lack of RSVP’s)
5. Coming back to this list about 8 hours later, I worked an additional 5 hours and went to the bank to deposit my check, only to have the fantastic news that the IRS finally gave us our refund. They’ve been sitting on it for weeks now and it was getting seriously annoying. So yea for money and having enough to make our budget for the month of March. I bought a can of Pringles to celebrate. 😀
6. We’re going out to watch Jim perform for a church fundraiser in Delaware. That’s about 1 hour away from home. Long drive there and back in one evening. While it will be nice to see him play and sing, I’m not enthused by the driving with the kids complaining.
7. Since I can’t begin to come up with a #7, we’re going to leave it at 6. So sorry! Not!