Trix Yogurt. Pre-chocolated milk. Yoplait kids yogurt. One of our drawers in the fridge is dedicated to yogurt.
2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
Hannah Montana. The Jonas Brothers. Hip Hop.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?
Acapella and choral music.
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
Currently Once Again because I’m practicing it for worship.
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
Don’t name names. Respect other people’s privacy.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
Christopher James. They were positive I was a boy.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
Clients….after I finish taking care of my MIL. I don’t want clients now because I couldn’t accept them.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
Teaspoons that I bought on ebay to match our silverware. They disappear into the Void somehow.
10. Today–what song represents you?
Our House by Madness.
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
I thrive on comments.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?
I’m in my fall uniform of jeans, sneakers and a long sleeve shirt proclaiming Overbrook School for the Blind. My outfit just says that it’s cooling down a bit, that I like being comfortable, and I follow the Flylady’s idea that lace up shoes are a good idea.
If you want to do this Meme, please find the original here.