1. 10 days and counting. Enough said.
2. It’s POURING. TEEMING. Cats and Dogs, people!
3. It also did #2 at Dutch Wonderland yesterday. We sat it out, successfully, and got the park largely to ourselves for 2 hours. PLUS, they gave us tickets for another day. WooHoo!
4. The big party is tomorrow. We’re doing major cleaning today. Not WooHoo. But it will sure look nice!
5. I know I’ve said this before, but Freecycle ROCKS. Once we got carpeting in our office, it became very difficult for our office chairs to move around. Someone offered two of those chair mats–one large and one smaller. Both are fitting perfectly under our desks. SCORE!
6. As much as my children love Phineas and Ferb, there are only so many times I can hear the theme song without screaming. We’re about to hit that this afternoon.
7. Ehrlich is here again trying to wipe out a large colony of yellow jackets that have made their home in our basement. Right now there’s a towel in front of the door because there are a ton of them flying around. Poor Ehrlich guy. Hope he doesn’t get stung!