2. I just got the most recent CBD music catalog. That’s one thing that iTunes has changed…I just don’t buy cd’s anymore. I remember being so excited to go to the local Christian bookstore and buy the last Rich Mullins CD after he passed away. The instant I was in the car I popped it in and cried and listened and cried and listened. I don’t even know who is big in music anymore! I think it’s also where I am in life–music, while part of my life, isn’t the huge thing it was when I was younger.
3. In between #2 and #3, I ran out to a yard sale. SCORE! Two books for Jim and a bunch of pants for the boys (slims!). WooHoo!
4. Ethan’s teacher emailed me that he will again be receiving an award at their annual Achievement Day (award ceremony). Last year he got one for the most improved in the WHOLE ELEMENTARY PROGRAM (42 kids). This year it’s for significant academic gains. Yes, that’s MY son! 🙂
5. I’m currently sharing our home office with my husband, who is working from home. He’s on a conference call and I can hear literally everything. Sometimes I miss having his office in the basement.
6. Jim made ferry reservations yesterday, so it seems we are really actually going on vacation to Lake Michigan, to Beaver Island, in July. 9 hours to Ann Arbor, sleep over, and then 4 1/2 hours to Charlevoix, take the Ferry for 2 1/2 hours. With four children stuck in car seats. I’m not excited.
7. Our neighborhood is having their yard sale next Saturday. I’m going to gather and price with a vengance this week–DECLUTTERING ROCKS.