1. I love my carpet, but man this thing is shedding! There are little (and no so little) fuzzies all over the living room and playroom. Any idea when that stops?
2. We rescheduled Catie’s party for tomorrow. Therefore, today I must mop. I’d rather clean toilets than mop. Not kidding.
3. I had a lot of fun playing with google calendars yesterday for our church’s new calendar. I love playing with new computer stuff.
4. Speaking of new computer stuff, we just found a new game. We downloaded it for a free 1 hour trial and ended up buying it. By shopping around I paid 9.99 instead of 19.99. Gotta love the internet! It’s called The Scruffs and is a LOT of fun for everyone.
5. I’m babysitting today starting in 20 minutes. I haven’t babysat in years and years. It’s not something I enjoy much. I love my own children, but hanging with someone else’s kids is, well, not my specialty. I’m “on duty” from 3-11. That’s a LONG day!
6. Gotta love Pres. Obama’s statement about the special olympics. On the one hand, I don’t want to blow it out of proportion. On the other hand, making fun of himself is equated with the special olympics. Charming.
7. Wish I had more to share, but I really am drawing a blank today. So it’s 6 quick takes!