2. #1 will probably alter my plans a bit. Hanging out at the library with a sick child in tow? Notsomuch. Guess I’ll continue with cleaning out the den/office (no more slash Ethan’s room) in preparation for painting and carpet installation.
3. Our new range is coming next Friday. Can I tell you how excited I am to own a self-cleaning oven with a window? Seriously! First time for either!
4. Have you ever had one of those conversations where one thing leads to another and another and another? Laura and I were talking about Nana this morning, which led to names to grandmothers, which led to Oma, which led to Opa, which led to me singing Oom Pa Pa from Oliver, which led to me going to YouTube, which never fails, which led to my favorite scene in Oliver:
5. It’s my favorite day of the week. I love the anticipation of the weekend. Plus, Jim and I are going to have an actual DATE, our first since my birthday, which was in November.
6. I finished my bible study on James and have started a Precepts study on Ruth. I think Ruth is my favorite book in the bible to just read. You can read it in one sitting and it’s such a wonderful love story. Plus, Ruth, a Moabite, is in Jesus’ lineage. I once did a small study on the women in his lineage. I loved the variety.
7. I just remembered the hard thing about having Catie home by herself. She wants me to be the Entertainment Staff.