1. Instead of my normal 5 kid-free days, this week I got two. MLK Day Monday, Snow Tuesday and Laura sick today. I definitely can tell it when my kids are home with me more than I’m used to.
2. One of our worship team leaves for the Dominican Republic tomorrow. She and I sing together, and I’ll be singing alone on Sunday. Gulp.
3. I did next to nothing today. Seriously.
4. Tomorrow a bunch of women that I used to work with–oh my word 20 years ago! are getting together for brunch. They don’t know that I’m coming. I haven’t seen them in 5 1/2 years.
5. What is it with chocolate anyway? I mean, really! Why do I crave it and love it as much as I do? Dark chocolate is a truly wonderful thing.
6. I still haven’t sent out our Christmas letter. Yeah, that’s pretty normal for me.
7. A little mommy brag: Bennett moved up a level in reading groups. This is a BOY, who is the youngest in his class (turned 5 only 7 days before the cutoff when kindergarten started two years ago). He’s doing so well academically!
Whew. I managed it! Yes, they are short. Sorry about that!