Yes, more useless information about yours truly. I’m having a hard time being creative!
1. Who is your man? “Sexy Boy” Jim!
2. How long have you been together? Met 25 years ago, married 13 in two weeks.
3. How long did you date before you got married? 4 years off and on.
4. How old is your man? 39
5. Who eats more? Jim, unless it’s vegetables.
6. Who said “I love you” first? Me.
7. Who is taller? I’m 5′ 1 1/2″. He’s 6′ 2″.
8. Who sings better? Am I being immodest by saying me? Sorry, hon!
9. Who is smarter? Jim. But not by much! But I’m a better speller!!
10. Whose temper is worse? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
11. Who does the laundry? Me. 98% of the time.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Him. 95% of the time
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking down at the bed, him.
14. Who pays the bills? Me.
15. Who is better with the computer? Um, he’s an IT guy!!
16. Who mows the lawn? Him, with the honkin’ huge Gravely mower that I’m too little to use!
17. Who cooks dinner? Me. Definitely me. Jim can cook hot dogs or eggs.
18. Who drives when you are together? Pretty evenly split, although if we are on a DATE, I want him to drive. And open the door for me. Cuz I’m a princes that way.
19. Who pays when you go out? Usually him, but I would.
20. Who is the most stubborn? Me again.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think we’re pretty even on this.
22. Whose parents do you see most? We see Jim’s mom the most.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, but I drove him to it!
24. Who asked who out? That’s hard. We were best friends first, and it kind of morphed into more gradually.
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is most sensitive? Don’t know that either of us is, unless it’s me with PMS
27. Who has the most friends? We both have few.
28. Who has more siblings? I have two and he has one.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I try to let Jim. TRY. Sometimes I fail and am in charge–to the general detriment of everyone.
30. How did you meet? East High School. I was dating his friend Mark. We graduated and both ended up living at home to go to local colleges.