60 Things You Possibly Didn’t Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? –
Which seat? I drive a 15 passenger van! Four car seats, an umbrella stroller for when we go to Dutch Wonderland once/year and a diaper bag. Oh, and a braille book, and some toys for the long four minute trip to church each week!
2. When was the last time you threw up.
A few weeks ago when I had the stomach flu. Before that, when I was pregnant with Catie 5 years ago. I really fight throwing up because I HATE IT
3. What’s your favorite curse word?
Crap. I’m trying to break myself of it and use crud instead because of the little ears that are getting better at picking up what I say.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Mary Ann (Ethan’s teacher), Catie when her tummy growled and Maria when we talked on the phone.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Probably getting the kids breakfast because they’re off today
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
On the computer.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Hopefully not yelling at the kids who are all home from school
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Good luck I love you Honey, to my husband on his way to work!
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Hot tea with sweet and low and lemon right now
12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, laced-up sneakers, black turtleneck
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Total Raisin Bran
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
15. When was the last time you ran?
Up the hill yesterday morning after waving bye to the school bus
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
The last 10 minutes of the Super Bowl
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Miss Mary Ann, Ethan’s teacher
19. Ever go camping?
20. Do you have a tan?
No. No. No. I’m trying to perfect glowing in the dark!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Only when out at a restaurant.
25. What did your last IM say?
Don’t do IM
26. Are you someone’s best friend?
I don’t think so. Well, ok, I hope I’m Jim’s!
27. What are you doing tomorrow?,
Going to the post office to mail some Christmas pictures and presents. Yes, it’s February.
28. Where is your mom right now?
I’m guessing she’s watching TV or reading a book at home?
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The door to the den and the clothing rod from the closet we redid.
30. What color is your watch?
Brown leather, white face
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
kangaroos, Lindsay which would bother him because he’s from New Zealand!
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Yes. If I had the money and someone to take care of the kids, YOU BET!
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive thru and bring the food home to eat.
35. How many kids do you want?
We WANTED two, maybe three. We got four.
36. Do you have a dog?
No. I’m fairly anti-dog
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Jim. He was wondering what the news said about his commute. The news said it was fine, but he was not moving.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Susan Richardson, the red-headed daughter on Eight Is Enough. She shops at the local WalMart and lives nearby in a trailer park. Not kidding.
39. Any plans today?
Keeping the peace. Maybe some laundry. Oh, and taping little bags of mini M&M’s to a lot of valentines. Oh, JOY.
40. How many states have you lived in?
One. I lived at my parent’s house, in an apartment with Jim after we got married and this house, all in PA.
41. Ever go to college?
Four ½ years at West Chester University. Do I use my degree? NOPE. Will I ever? NOPE.
42. Where are you right now?
The den/office/Ethan’s bedroom.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Lack of trampoline for Ethan
44. Last song listened to?
Theme song to Wonder Pets.
45. First “real” kiss?
In 7th grade outside of the Caln Roller Rink with Domingo Mulero. Nope, not kidding.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Anything ending in “cillin”
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Sneakers in the fall/winter/spring, sandals in the summer
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not supposed to be, but of my sister sometimes, thinner women who have self-control sometimes, women who had children when they were younger sometimes
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Don’t know. I hope not!
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
All of them.
53. Do you eat healthy?
Sometimes. I eat more sugar than I should.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Eat bon bons and watch TV. NOT!!! Laundry, FlyLady when I’m being good, paperwork. LOTS of paperwork, talk on the phone for both business and pleasure
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
No. I got over hating Hilary. Trying to work on looking at everyone from God’s point of view. No hating!!
56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
40!!!! And I’m not scared about it, either!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yes, but I wouldn’t go now because I get motion sick. It’s awful. I used to LOVE amusement parks.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
Two c-sections, falling off a bike, falling off another bike, sliding down a metal slide, gall-bladder surgery